There are many options how to find a reliable and skilled electrician that will do his job well. It’s a good idea to ask a local estate agent for recommendation, they have tested a number of electrician before they’ve kept one of the best on their list. There are a number of commercial electricians in london if you are in the capital. We will in this article give you some ideas on how to find a great one.
The other option it’s to ask your friends or acquaintance that have recently had done their electricity in their house. The problem with this though, might be that the electrician that they have hired wasn’t Part P approved. You want your electrician to be Part P approved, that means that his work it’s legal, and most importantly safe.
Different option it’s to look at trade associations like National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) and the National Association of Professional Inspectors & Testers (NAPIT) and look for a UK electrician in your area. The benefit of these websites it’s that these electricians are licenced, and also tested by other customers, so your experience should be hustle-free.
Important things to have in mind when working with UK electrician:
– As mentioned above don’t be embarrassed to always ask for paperwork
– Don’t just trust their word and get a reference from a previous clients check out there testimonial or portfolio page for photos,
– Get more than just one quote, so you can compare options. You don’t want to pay more than you have to.
– Before electrician gets to work on your project, gen a written agreement. It’s important to get it written on a paper so both parties know exactly what’s expected.
– You should not feel pressured to make any decisions, if you don’t think that what the electrician wants to do it’s right, get an opinion of someone else.